CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Feedback Population Project

What are the three most valuable things you have learned during the Population Project process? How will they help you in the future?

One very valuable thing that i have learned while doing the population project is time management. I had to divide up time and plan ahead in order to hand in my portfolio on time, and create attractive contents. In the future when I move on to high school, there will be heavier projects that highly affect your final grades. In order to efficiently finish them, and have a good quality paper, learning time management now will help me succeed in high school, and college.

Secondly, I have learned new information on HIV/AIDS and how it is effecting the lives and possibly the economy of people in India. It has also helped me understand the disease better, and what people are doing to help. In the future this has the possibility of helping me with health projects, and other school related topics. Apart from this, I have always wanted to become a doctor in the future. Knowing more about the health issues will help me in my studies, and will give me a head start into a possible future job.

Lastly, it has helped me plan ahead and separate time out for each class so I would have done equal amount of work in each class. Having PoP to do had also increased my ability of searching on google. This has given me a chance to explore the websites, and search the library for informative books. This has exposed me to more various places in the librabry, and in the internet. This will help me in the future because I have understood the ways of how to get better search results faster. In high school, this will make my time faster and it will be easier to search on.

0 comments: