CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Feedback September 1-5 Mid Quarter Already

My first goal in humanities was to become a better writer. So far, I think I am meeting the goal for using various kinds of words. I am still working on showing my writing instead of telling. I have improved on it quite a bit, but as a writer I will need to put more work and effort into becoming better at showing. We haven't been paragraphing much so I haven't met that goal, but I try to whenever I get the chance. I also try to use various kinds of words when needed so my writing doesn't bore people as much, but I could work on that a little but more. My second goal in humanities was to finish all my homework and hand them in on time. So far, I have been keeping up with the pace of homework and have turned in all homework on time. I also have been finishing all homework throughly and handed them in completed. I am doing pretty good in achieving my goals for this quarter. :]

0 comments: