CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

End of Quarter 1 Feedback

One of my first quarter's goal was to be efficient in finishing and handing in my homework. I have been able to achieve this goal for the quarter. I have been able to finish my homework and turning them in on time without slacking behind. My second goal for the first quarter was to use better descriptive words in my writing. I have tried my best, and have been able to use a few new words. we have done a lot of work in the beginning of the year to help show our writing instead of telling. That helped me improve on my writing as well. I am still trying to make my stories more descriptive, but otherwise, i am about to reach this goal.
One of my three goals in humanities second quarter is to get a good understanding about imperialism, and what had occurred during those times. I have never heard of the word imperialism, so one of goals is to get a good understanding on imperialism
My second goal for quarter two is to improve in my spelling and grammar. I have not been doing to well on correcting my grammar, such as commas, periods, etc. I will need to improve on rereading my rough drafts to get all corrections.
My last goal for this quarter is to do better in Socratic Seminars. It has been bringing my grade down, and it affects my overall grade. I need to improve on talking more, and bringing out more ideas.

0 comments: