CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Gang

My gang consists of 3 people, my very close cousins. The name of the members in my gang are, Ornicha, Sorana, and Me. I would consider Ornicha in my gang because she is very close to me since we were little kids. We shared many similarities with each other,but when her family moved to Canada we were apart for a few years. During those years we never emailed each other. But then after a long time of no communication, we finally met each other. Ever since, we told each other everything we couldn't even tell anyone else. She and I love to go shopping, joke around, and party all night! We can rely on each other, and tell each other everything about whats on our mind. Even though we see each other once a year in our home country, Thailand, we still email each other everyday.
I also consider Sorana in my gang because as I said before we share many similarities. She and I enjoy going to amusement parks, and sightseeing around different places together. We have been buddies though her sister, Ornicha. Ever since, we have been closer than ever. Even though she rarely checks her emails because she says she is too lazy, we still are best buddies. She is also considered in my gang because she is the same age, and she has been through about the same things as I have.
Those are the reasons why I consider them in my gang.

0 comments: