CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quarter 1 Goals

1. What were 2 highlights from the first week of school?
-Meeting my old friends and making new ones
-Being in Chorus for the 3rd year

2. What was your first impression of Humanities?

My first impression of humanities was, "this is going to be a hard year, and lots of homework too" I 'm not sure why but that was the first thing that popped into my head when we first started class.
It felt like we were going to have a lot more homework to do, and more projects too.

3. What are 2 goals you have for this quarter in humanities?

My first goal is to become a better writer by using various word choices and paragraphing correctly.
My second goal for this quarter is to finish my homework and give it in on time.

0 comments: