CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

End of Quarter 2 Feedback

I have developed a clear and good understanding on imperialism. i have learned what it means, the positives affects, and the negative affects that occurred over those years. it has given me a new understanding of something i have never heard, or learned about before. i have developed a good understanding on imperialism. I have achieved my second goal, but no to the best. Spelling is good, i have done my best, and commas, periods, etc are better. Just sometimes i can miss out on one or two of them, but overall, i have tried to achieve this goal, and i'm getting there. My third goal was to do better in Socratic seminars. We haven't done much of that lately, instead we have done trails. It is a good way to bring out ideas, and i am trying to improve at that.
My new goals for this quarter are:
1) Be more efficient in writing final copies, and all punctuation are correct
2) Keep up with the class and classwork, including homework
3) Participate during class more often

0 comments: