CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Which Animal Are You?


I most likely represent Clover in the book Animal Farm because she is loyal to her friends. "They were unfailing at their attendance at the secret meetings in the barn, and led the singing of beasts of England, with which meetings always ended" Clover knows what is right, and she chooses on path to take, care for the farm. She doesn't give up hope. When boxer was hurt she decided to stay behind and take care of him. Although Clover knows something isn't right when Napoleon takes over, she can't quite figure out what to do. She wants to help, but she doesn't know how to. I am similar to her in many ways, I know something is wrong, but sometimes i don't have the guts to speak it out. Clover realizes that some of the commandments are I am loyal to my close friends, and would always help them when they need. To summarize, I represent Clover the most



http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/wda0443l.jpg

0 comments: